13 Jan 2016
CHP attended the Biotech Showcase partnering meeting
Commercial Healthcare Partners attended the Biotech Showcase partnering meeting associated with the JP Morgan healthcare conference held in San Francisco. More than 30 meetings were held with potential partners as well as pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. As a result of these meetings, the following opportunities were identified:
• Major pharmaceutical company looking to in-license products in all stages of development in the respiratory, autoimmune and allergy therapeutic areas
• Orphan drug company in Japan seeking to in-license late stage assets for Japanese markets. Current portfolio of products include dysmenorrhea, patent ductus arteriosus and Wilson’s disease
• Japanese pharma company is seeking products to replace the loss of its flagship product. Areas of interest include CNS, renal disease, behavioral medicine as well as a broad spectrum of additional pharma products
• Japanese company interested in in-licensing assets for the treatment of autoimmune diseases including arthritis, MS, hepatitis and other chronic diseases. Will consider early stage compounds.
• Marketing consultant with connections in the middle east will evaluate approved and late stage products for distribution in middle eastern markets.
• Chinese company interested in buying manufacturing facility in the U.S. Also interested in in-licensing products for the Chinese market including medical devices
• Well known Indian pharmaceutical manufacturer looking for ANDAs and 505(b)(2) assets for the U.S. market.
• Chinese pharma company desires to identify products for the Chinese and U.S. markets. Therapeutic areas of interest include oncology, Infectious Disease, auto-immune, neurology/pain management, diabetes, and metabolic disease
• U.S. based company offers Ex U.S. rights to CNS and GI products
• Chinese based consulting company looking to make an acquisition in the U.S.
• U.S. company interested looking to in-license products in the pain management space including opioid based products
• Large pharma company seeks products in the auto-immune space for the UK market
• Korean company seeks to in-license pharma products for the Korean market.
• Pharma company interested in in-licensing products for the treatment of gout, arthritic diseases, and pain management.
• Israeli company wants to add late stage assets in multiple therapeutic areas for the U.S. market. Will also consider an acquisition.
• Family owned pharma company wishes to identify assets that are designated as orphan drugs and are undergoing 505(b)(2) regulatory review. Will consider an acquisition.
To explore these opportunities, please contact us.
Return to Press Releases